donderdag 9 juni 2011

The Dream Workout - Hula Hoops


Not long ago, my lovely wife was browsing the web for a decent hula hoop. "A thorough but fun workout", she read somewehere and decided to immediately look for a shop in Amsterdam. Hard to find I must say. She later checked out some sites but left it at that.
Yesterday though, I accidentally passed by a shop on one of the outskirts of Amsterdam selling professional hula hoops and bought one for her.
In the evening she gave it a first and within minutes she got the hang of it. Even with her current physique (which is quite fit), the next day every inch of her upper body was sore, which is a good thing I guess. But next video will keep her focussed (or so she told me): Lisa Lottie Hula Hoops. I will post an update whenever she's ready to shoot a short movie ;-).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten