maandag 14 maart 2011

The Dream Gift - Small Gesture


Personal to give, special to receive, easy to make and fun to use.
I've actually just purchased my first flickbook via Bobbooks.co.uk (the picture featured here is an example from their site). Really great product. Make sure you upload a high quality movie (with a minimum length of 5 and maximum of 12 seconds). And, as I experienced, try to make a slightly brighter film because my flickbook turned out a little darker than expected.
I uploaded a movie where my two brats jump out of the bathtub and start waiving (at their imaginary grandfather or whoever we're going to give a copy) like mad men.

My father actually started examining the pages one by one at first, having the faintest clue what the fun in that was.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten