maandag 7 maart 2011

The Dream Dress - Missoni Maxi Dress


I have a thing with women's clothing. This does not so much include wearing pieces myself as it is to have my wife move in a certain style-direction. Apart from the fact that I think I have a much more refined taste when it comes to picking the most stunning pieces for my better half, I think it also shows a great deal of interest in what I like to call Her Biggest Hobby. In the end, if you ask me, she still needs direction (haha).
The next on my list to buy her is the Missoni Camargue lurex-knit maxi dress. Like featured above, the Missoni version of the 'sun dress' is just one example of Margherita's ravishing vision. A perfect piece to wear on hot summer evenings.
Shown here with Jimmy Choo shoes, Oscar de la Renta bracelet, Shay Todd bikini and Balenciaga sunglasses.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten